Neurotoxic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neurotoxic Roleplay

A growing RP forum organized by LadyNeuro (twitch.tv/ladyneuro)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomion

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Sophi hurried and caught the photo, looking at the trainer and nodding "ralts ralts!" she said happily and hugged the girl's leg.
Tom decided to look outside, he got outside of the cafe and looked around, the owner didnt let him got out so he left Lennel with him.
He looked around when vivi, who was sitting on his shoulder touched him and pointed to the table the girl from before was sitting, Sophi beside her.
Tom walked fast to the table, as he got near it he spotted his wallet, open "HEY!" he said in an angry tone "how dare you! steal my wallet! I was gonna buy you something as an apology gift and you steal my wallet AND my dear sophi?! that's unforgiveable! evil trainer!".
Vivi wasnt much help to the situtation as he looked fired up and supported Tom by saying "sewa! sewa!".
Sophi tried to protest but nobody seems to listen to her when things got heated.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Meadow stood up abruptly. "How DARE you accuse ME of that?", she fumed. "First, you let your Pokemon freely harass me and now this? When was I supposed to steal that? I didn't even get within arm length of you!" She knelt down and took the Ralts - Sophi - out of harm's way. "By the way, boyo, you better don't buy presents for anyone with this. Firstly, I don't want any from a kook like you, and secondly, I have about double your money. And that is just IN MY WALLET RIGHT NOW!" She hissed now, it bordered on yelling. Gwen shooed over to Sophi and sat beside her. "You better watch what you say." She took out her falconer glove and put it on her left hand. Yuuta instantly landed on it, talons digging into the leather. "And don't you dare come closer. I'm pretty sure that my Skarmory won't appreciate any more harassment by you."
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/ladyneuro
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 pm

"You could steal it at any time with your birdbrain pokemons!" Tom said "dont try threatening me! and just so you know..." he closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened his eyes again "pokemons arent suppose to be forced to act against their will and nature, if my pokemons want to be free, but still be under my watch, so it be! you trainers type B can never think of your pokemon's nature as something important as I can!" he said and sighed "just give me my money back and my dear Sophi so I can pay them already!".
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Tyler's third pokeball shook, ignoring it again he said ''Who are you anyway?! and she didn't steal it ... at least... I don't think so'' Tyler looked at Buster and then back to the outraged boy. ''My Eevee has a knack for finding nice people. He has never been wrong and I'm going to side with her and say that it's all... one big misunderstanding?'' Tyler stopped to consider what little sense that must have made. The odds were indeed stacked against his new found friend. ''So umm yeah, guys lets not get violent and h-hand the wallet back'' his pokeball shook again, acknowledging it this time he says '' honestly NOT the time dude!''
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Meadow burst into cold laughter. "You.. you really think I would spend MY time stealing YOUR stuff? Sorry to break it to you, but you're not pretty or important enough to be a target to anyone." She took his wallet and threw it in front of his feet with impressive precision. "But well, I suppose the trainer is like the Pokemon, isn't he? Nonsensical, uneducated and premature." She went to the table and her movements instantly became softer when she carefully picked up Sophi and set her down on the ground. "I feel sorry for you, little one. Can't change that, though. Take care." She smiled quickly and stood up again. In the meantime, Fiera had landed on the street and watched the group. Meadow noticed the look in her eyes and quickly walked towards her. "It's okay. He doesn't know any better." She hugged the steely neck of the Pokemon and blew a kiss on her nose. "Don't wreck anything, please. We stand above such nonsense." Not letting go of Fiera who seemed a little calmer now, Meadow eyeballed Tom. "I hope for the world's sake that your Pokemon never grow big. Might get you into jail. On the other hand..." Gwen had looked at Sophi while Yuuta had sat down beside her, clearly grumpy about there not being a battle.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:21 pm

"COME BACK HERE!" he yelled at her and pointed his finger to her "I'll show you who's the greater trainer! I challange you!" he said "sewaddle!! sewa!!" Vivi said all fired up "never grow huh? I'll make Vivi into a cool pokemon, Sophi will be the most beautiful pokemon ever and Lennel...ugh...she'll become...strong I guess" he said.
"as the rules go, you gotta accept the challange!" Tom said "I'll crush you!".
suddenly a cry could be heard, Sophi was crying (and dropping the photo on the ground), and for everyone's suprise (at least those who didnt knew Sophi)-her cry was louder then nay other voice she could do, not as loud as an Exploud, but still somewhat loud nonetheless.
Tom took her in his arms "h-hey it's ok, dont cry! she didnt meant to insult you" he told her but she kept crying.
Vivi jumped from Tom's shoulder and took the photo in his mouth, trying not to deals any harm and walked to meadow, putting the picture near her leg and pointed at Tom, turning to her again with a begging look to bring it back to him.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Tyler walked over to Meadow, Shamo and Buster following close behind ''Now I don't know what happened between you two earlier but that was a little harsh don't you think?'' Tyler says looking back at the boy who was picking up his wallet. ''I mean look at him you basically erupted like a volcano... i should know I lived in one for 12 years! Like... I kinda have to ask.. and like I know I'm gonna regret this but DID you steal it?'' Cringing as he finished the sentence, he knew this was the wrong thing to say.... before a reply could happen Tyler looks at the picture and inquires towards Tom ''Yo whats so special about this picture?''
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Meadow seemed stunned for a moment and let go of Fiera. "I'm sorry." She said, and it seemed to be serious. "I never meant to hurt you, little one. I know you'll be beautiful." The apology clearly seemed to be aimed at Sophi because Tom didn't even get looked on. Meadow picked up the photo and smiled to the Sewaddle. Checking on Fiera a last time, she walked towards the little group, picked up the wallet and put it in carefully. Then she roughly sqeezed it into Tom's hand. "Your Ralts is in no condition to fight, and I don't do unfair battles. Forget about the challenge, boy." She smiled at Sophi encouragingly and looked to Tyler. "Sorry you had to see this. I'm usually a lot less bitchy." She laughed. "Anyway, I guess I should get my lunch somewhere else. We'll meet again, the town's small enough." She took her glove off and tightened her bag to her belt again. Gwen happily sat down on Meadow's head but seemed a little worried about Sophi. Yuuta generally didn't care, he just stared at Tom and his Pokemon, rotatory.

Last edited by Lady N on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo, my mortal enemy)
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Sophi looked at the trainer going, she stopped crying and Tom wiped her tears "it will be fine Sophi" he hugged her slightly and turned to the other trainer "sorry about the problems, err...mister, sorry if I pissed your girlfriend, please tell her I am sorry and even if shedont want I'll treat her someday! bye!" he said and ran back to the cafe and pay, take Lennel, put her back in her pokeball and walk away from there, Vivi jumped on his shoulder as Tom got out, Sophi still in his arms, lost in thoughts about what happened today.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 pm

''Ok then, goodbye meadow'' Just realizing what Tom had said Tyler turned around to him as he walked away. ''EEH? But you never answered my... She's not my girlfriend!'' Frantic shaking of smokey's pokeball didn't subside and within moments he was out and on top of Tyler. ''TORRRRR!'' A cloud of black smoke omits from his back. ''Sorry Smokey'' Tyler says coughing ''I'll explain later why I couldn't let you out. Anyway I'm beat! Look, lets go back to that nice lady's house in Azalea Town and get an early night'' This comment was met with chirps of protest from Shamo. ''OK we will get something to eat first''. Tyler sits down to eat with his pokemon, reflecting on his day and one thought slipped into his head.. that keyring was pretty cool, the legendary pokemon on it has not existed for millions of years as far as we know...
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Meadow paused on her way to Fiera. "Wait, what? Girlfriend? HEY!" She turned around on her heel and stomped after him. Gwen, clearly happy of not having to leave her new acquaintances, sailed inside. Yuuta fluttered inside as well, still grumpy. The Skarmory sat down next to a tree on the street and stared at the cafe. She clearly didn't want to leave Meadow for now. Gwen went straight for Sophie, flapping around her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Tom looked at the girl with a confused face "you mean you two arent lovers?" he asked "you seems like you would be a good couple, isnt it?".
Sophi looked at Gwen and tried to touch her beak "ral.." she said weakly. She was curious about Gwen, she didnt seems like Vivi, Lennel or....that pokemon.
Vivi looked over to the other small bird "sew sew!" he called him, trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:39 am

Tyler broke out of his trance and responded to Tom. ''Hardly man, we just met.'' The waitress comes out and takes Tyler's order. To his disappointment they did not have pokeblock. As he waited for his order he observed his surroundings. He was watching both people and pokemon. As he was watching the two trainer's quarrel tone down he looked down at his 8 month old old Eevee. Buster, fairly new to this world and enjoying new experiences was playing around with anything he could find. Like a baby really. And just like a baby the only thing that he is unquestionably scared of is a sudden loud noise.
Shamo was scratching the dirt, trying to find a rock to ease her habit of sharpening her talons. She is incredibly proud of her distinctive feature and like a girlish stereotype, cries if she breaks a 'nail' or in this case a sharp claw... Although you cant really tell when shes on your shoulder. Tyler had always thought that as she evolves and gains the ability to kick she will really enjoy it.
Smokey on the other hand was just lying in the sun next to the table. Torkoal, like many reptiles enjoyed the sun... even though it was like a furnace in his shell.

His thoughts were interrupted by a waitress. ''Here's your food sir, and The Snubbel Surprise for your pokemon was it?'' Tyler nods ''Thank you''

Last edited by lordfungus on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reading it again I added his meal coming as it will be a hassle to write it off if we have to go somewhere. please don't hassle me about the silly name I was feeling creative xD)
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 am

Meadow, now realizing how hungry she actually was, went straight for the counter and got herself a huge hamburger. While she was already happily munching on it, she took a bag of Pokémon cookies and paid for it out of her own wallet. As soon as she turned around she had the full attention of her two Pokemon. Yuuta jumped for the hamburger, but Meadow pulled it away. "Fif if mine", she said dampedly and threw each bird a cookie. They caught it midair and sat on an empty table to eat. Meadow put the rest away. She would give Fiera her share when she got back outside. She leaned on the table Gwen and Yuuta were on and focused on eating her burger.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 am

Tom sighed and lowered Sophi and walked out of the cafe "right! time to get some potions" he said to himself and walked to the pokecetner.
He opened his map and looked again "ok guys, next stop is route 35, 36, 37 and then Ecruteak city!" he said "let's hope we'll find some clues there" he sighed again and went to the counter to buy some potions and some status healing items.
Vivi was standing next to Sophi, she was lost in thoughts when suddenly hit tackled her weakly, breaking her chain of thoughts, she looked at him and he gave her a smile, his smiles always cheered her up, she knew she could count on him, on Tom, cuz she loved them as her friends! she was no longer alone so she shouldnt fear, together with more friends she can overcome any hardships - that's what she thoughts, that was her life motto!
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:26 am

As Tyler finished his meal and put the money on the table he called Torchic and Torkoal back into their pokeballs. He decided to go to Tom and have a chat. He spots the playful behavior. ''I can tell you have a close bond with your pokemon.'' Eevee, playful as ever started to socialize with the trainer's pokemon. ''Hi I'm Tyler Sharp.'' Tyler goes on ''What happened back there was crazy but anyway I couldn't help but notice that you said that you are going to Ecrteak city... That's my next stop. It really is better when you have company. Want to tag along together?'' Tyler thought this must be strange coming from a stranger but then he wrote it off by thinking ''This is pokemon! This stuff happens ALL THE TIME.'' Just in case however he says ''.....Or is this kind of a solo thing?''
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am

Tom looked at the guy named Tyler "I am Tom" he say "uhh...Tom Grey Kolin, call me however you want" he said "I guess company would be nice, but can you try to control your girlfriend?" he asked "I mean, you said you barely know each other, so I understand you're fresh couple, dont worry, these kind of girls are the hardest to get, but they're very rewarding" he winked.
Sophi hide behind Vivi, who greey the little eevee with a smile.
"as for the bond...yes, these are my bestest friend" he said and pointed at the sewaddle "this is Vivi ,my first parter" he said and pointed at the Ralts "this is Sophi, she's shy but she's adorable" he said, he didnt notice the smile that was spearding on his face.
"and of course there is my misdreavus, Lennel" he said and showed him her ball "she can be a pain at times, but with her around it's never boring" he said and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:05 am

A cheeky grin flashed across Tyler's face and his eyebrows raised ''There's no talking to you is there'' Tyler laughed ''We just met today. I mean I'd have no objection if she come with us too. The more, the merrier! Her name is meadow.'' He looked in her direction. She was OM NOMing on a huge burger. ''I suppose we can wait untill she is finished to ask her... Plus I wouldn't mind having that creature for protection.'' Tyler looked out the door at the Skarmory'' Would you like to register me on the POKEgear?'' Buster seems happy with his new friends. ''Anyway what business do you have in the city? I'm on a cultural tour of the region and wanted to see the komono girls and the towers.''
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:15 am

(umm, just to make things clear, we have Xrecievers, Neuro said XD)
Tom nodded "ok, here" he said and gave Tyler his number.
"I..just wanna see places, you could say I am a bit like you" he smiled, it wasnt a lie-he jsut said the not-very-important reason he started traveling, he wanted to gain people's trust first, before he'll tell them.
"well..if we're going to ask, you better ask her" Tom said "she doesnt like me, really".
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:56 am

[oh would you look at that, my phone stopped working because of some GM related power xD oh well continuing on]

''I gathered'' Tyler said flat out with not a hint of sarcasm in his voice. ''Yeah I'll ask her now then.'' He walked over to Meadow and sat down next to her. Buster followed cutely shaking his tail. ''Hello again Meadow.'' He smiled happily ''I just planned the next route of my journey. I'm off to Ecruteak City with Tom. Would you like to come with us?'' A thought then popped into his head ''OH! and I just have to visit The National Park on some Tuesday or Saturday to try the Bug catching contest. We could be like ... a team.'' As Tyler remembers The feelings Meadow had towards Tom he quickly starts speaking again ''Now I know ye got off on the wrong foot but my mentor always taught me you could control even the most raging fires.'' Tyler stands up and smiles again ''so how about it?''
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 am

[to anyone entering from now on: if you don't know how to enter the story, just write me a PN. I an help you find an idea if you don't know anything. It may be harder from now on because THE PARTY IS STARTING MY FRIENDS]

Suddenly, a loud noise outside disturbed the peaceful town. People were screaming and running away from the street. Soon, it became very apparent what was causing the turmoil: A bunch of Pokemon was racing down the street. The pack seemed to consist of mainly Houndours, but a Houndoom was leading them. Some smaller creatures such as rattatas were with them. They mercilessly attacked anything that wasn't out of the way quick enough. Several people already had bite wounds, a couple of Pokemon lay defeated in their path. "Where did they come from?", someone yelled. "I don't know! Someone stop them!", someone screamed. But soon, no one could understand a word anymore. Panic had taken over the street. Everyone was fleeing, calling out names and ordering back their Pokemon. The pack seemed to be heading to Route 34 or the nearby forest. They disappeared around a corner, the sound of screams following their way.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Meadow didn't have time to answer to Tyler's question before hell broke loose. Within seconds she had recalled Gwen and Yuuta and stormed outside. "FIERA!", she screamed, knowing that the Skarmory would be bold (and stupid) enough to oppose the pack. And indeed she was. When Meadow had fought her way through the panicking people and arrived on the street, her Pokemon already lay defeated, scratched and burned on the asphalt. Meadow's face changed from shock into pure rage within a second. She recalled her knocked-out friend and without further thinking dashed after the rampaging pack, blonde plait flying horizontally behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 am

Tom watched as the whole pack stormed through the streets "Oi! tyler! I am going!" he yelled to Tyler and put Sophi into her ball and ran after the pack "hey! stop it!" he yelled after the pack "vivi, use string shot to stop some of them!" he told his sewadle.
Vivi shoot as many strings as he could, trying to aim at the pokemons.
He let Lennel out "Lennel! use confuse beam on them too!" he said, Lennel tried her best to hit them.
"Trainers!" Tom yelled thorugh the city "help stop this pack!" he called, he kept chasing them, didnt notice if any other trainer is going to help or not.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 am

Shocked <--- The only way to describe Tyler's face as Meadow flew past him at the speed of a pidgeot. It wasn't long before he came to his senses, ''I'm right behind you Tom!'' called buster back into his ball and darted out the door after Meadow. (yet again shockface Shocked ) He saw everything out of the corner of his eye; The Skarmory lying defeated, the smaller pokemon running away in sheer terror, some also on the ground writhing in pain, trainers finding cover and then in a flash the pokemon were gone. As he saw Meadow running after the pack he darted after her shouting ''wait for me! Whats your plan? Take on them all and get just a beaten up as your Fiera?!'' A burst of realization came over him in an instant ''They are headed towards Ilex forest, there's no telling what they could do in a rage! The forest could go up in flames!''

Last edited by lordfungus on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had something inconsistant with the story, decided it was ok again after careful review)
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:06 am

Meadow was still running and even though she was fast, the pack was out of sight fairly quickly. It was still easy to follow them. They left destruction behind them - injured people, defeated Pokemon, destroyed benches and gardens. Meadow heard voices behind her but didn't really pay attention. There was no one running in front of her. She saw some faces staring at her as she raced past them, most of them shocked. She managed to run past the day care in Rote 34 when her exhaustion stopped her and she tripped over her own feet. She caught herself before she hit the ground, but she had to stop anyway. She leaned forward, supporting herself by putting her hands on her thighs, and gasped for breath. She felt dizzy, even though she wasn't sure if that was because of the running or the rage. Or both. It was only then she heard steps behind her and looked over her shoulder to see the two young men running towards her.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:20 am

Tom kept running but stopped when he saw Meadow, he stood infront of her "what are you doing? dont run off like that" he told her and looked at the forest, his eyes widen when he saw a smoke pillar coming through the forest "no..no..not good!" he said and looked at Meadow and Tyler "guys, we need work together in order to defeat them!" he said "let's forget everything that happened between us for this moment and work together! please!" he told them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next